Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Bald Archy Prize winner 2004


































"I'll Eat You in the End!".."Sir" Rupert Murdoch (Or is it MERDEoch?)
Acrylic on canvas 2004.
Collection of the Bald Archy prize which is composed of all the winners of the Bald Archy prize. "Sir" Rupert is the Australian/ American media mogul, owner of something approaching 75 media outlets around the world. This painting is my second of 3 wins, 2002, 2004 and 2007.
Maybe I should post the other two now that I posted this one...Oh well!
May I be excused for pointing out that I'm the only artist to win this
prize 3 times?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dion said...

This one I find amazing.

The MERDEoch is like the finishing touch ;)

Dion de Kraker
(Netherlands)

March 14, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Anonymous xavierghazi said...

Thanks Dion..I hope every thing is all right...Bonjour a Madame!

March 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home